- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by end users.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Audit, aware, alert, maintain data safety tasks
- 2-3 years of experience in IT support role or other customer support role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.