- Primarily focus on providing high performance, reliable, and scalable solutions, architecture consultation regarding frameworks and assessments of product viability and scalability towards the clients’ needs.
- Have the customer-oriented mindset, and excellent analysis and communication with the clients throughout the development process, in order to ensure the end product meets expectations.
- Overseeing project teams’ architectural solutions to contribute to quality service delivered. This can include providing hands-on assistance with implementation and fine tuning client applications (e.g. code-reviews, code-samples, training/mentoring less experienced developers, etc.).
- Write documentation for features of high complexity – Help troubleshoot performance, scaling, availability issues and debugging production problems.
- Performing other duties as required in the role of a senior technician in the team.
- Review code/solution of other team members – Create prototype/test applications
- Experience with the SDLC, and completion of at least two (2) software development projects from requirements to deployment
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 2+ years of industry experience with web application development, Java programming and Object Oriented languages
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience using source code management tools such as Git, SVN, or CVS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and interested in being part of an experienced and talented team.