Dinosys needs a super talented UI designer to join the growing experience team. You should have an impressive portfolio that shows a diversity of work in the digital space, with extra points for mobile-specific designs. You have experience, but aren’t tied to any specific workflow or format. And most importantly you are curious and excited to figure out how technology can change the way we live and work.
We will provide you with an exciting job, competitive salary and the opportunity to grow quickly. A multi-disciplined team and exciting client base means your designs will come to life, and that your decisions matter. We will make sure you have the tools you need to succeed.
You will need to have a well presented portfolio and cover letter to be considered.
Role & Responsibilities
UI Designers at Dinosys are responsible for designing world-leading products and experiences. This is a key role within the growing and multi-disciplined team. The role will see you create designs across a wide range of digital platforms for various client inside and outside of Vietnam:
- Turn client and stakeholder ideas into experiences
- Communicate design and aesthetic concepts to a wide variety of people with varying levels of interface ability and knowledge including: Client representatives, Consumers, Development Teams, Designers, Producers, Senior Managers, Commercial team, and Suppliers
- Facilitate collaborative working sessions and present ideas and solutions
- Deliver pixel-perfect designs that are as usable as they are beautiful
- Present ideas, concepts and pitches in a relevant and engaging manner (from casual sketches fully realised visuals)
- Roll up your sleeves and slice those assets. That icon must look perfect.
- Proactively look to refine process and best practice within the design team and influence others to continually improve
The Ideal Candidate
- Design talent with the ability to tackle a range of subject matters
- 2+ years of digital design experience
- Skilled in both web, mobile product interface design and open to explore new hardware interfaces
- Confident with Web, Android and iOS user interface conventions and know when to adhere to the rules and when to flex them to achieve the most valuable solution for users
- Value high quality from polished pixels, branding to the product in-hand
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- Always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
- An appreciation of the multiple disciplines that make up a great product; ui development & engineering, UX, product strategy and subject matter experts
- Must be self-motivated, good communicator, comfortable with following direction, thrive on multidisciplinary teams (UX and Developers)
- Able to balance great design with tight turnaround.
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
All CVs please send to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org