Are you passionate about design, advocating the user, the business and getting your hands a little dirty out in the field? Dinosys is looking for a great analytical and creative User Experience Designer to get involved and drive UX across projects. You will be responsible for all aspects of UX from research, to ideating, through to defining the Experience Design, championing UX and quality across projects and the company. You’ll be working in a multi-discipline team, collaborating and ensuring that projects are delivered in the best possible way.
The key responsibilities and attributes of a UX Designer include:
- Inspiring clients and turning ideas into world-class experiences.
- Demonstrate strong appreciation and knowledge of UX and fundamental design principles.
- Well versed and highly passionate about technology and design.
- Uncovering and advocating the User and Business needs, using this to drive the Experience design.
- Communicating the Experience design and justifying decisions to a wide variety of people with varying levels of understanding.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the UX discipline advocating the importance of world class UX, both internally and externally.
Job more specifically
- Prepare and facilitate both Stakeholder and User workshops.
- Design the approach and conduct User research.
- Perform Expert evaluations and Competitive, Comparative and Analytical reviews.
- Create and communicate User flows, Information Architecture, Wireframes and Sitemaps.
- Ensure UX Design is translated to the final product by conducting UX reviews throughout Design and Development.
- Guide, prepare and facilitate the User validation process.
- Capture, analyse and communicate findings throughout the project.
- Ensure on-time and within budget delivery of UX deliverables whilst not compromising quality standards.
- Maintain and share industry and UX knowledge.
- Assist with pitches where required and present Dinosys UX credentials to clients.
- Advise on approach and estimates for Statements of Work and Proposals.
Experience and skills required:
- Must have 2-4 years experience in a User Experience Design role.
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as: Axure; OmniGraffle; Sketch; InVision; and Marvel.
- Experience designing for a range of platforms and devices, such as: iOS; Android; Responsive; Tablet; Mobile; and Watches.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment – collaborating with strategists, User Interface Designers, Software Engineers, Project Managers and Clients.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience designing for a range of industries and product types will be highly regarded.
All CVs please send to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org