- Building mobile applications with a focus on the client side.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Perform regular code reviews
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT or related technical field and/or self-taught with a solid portfolio and apps in the AppStore/ Android Market
- At least 3 years of solid development experience with Objective-C and the iOS SDK (any exposure to Swift a plus)/ Android SDK
- Any Android experience is desirable (but not required), as there will be the opportunity to cross-train into Android and/or Web where downtime allows
- Solid version/source control understanding ideally with Git
- Ability to write clean, reusable, maintainable and readable code
- Have the following personal attributes: integrity, trust and personal credibility; be a clear communicator; an ambitious self starter; hungry for results and show perseverance; a good listener; customer oriented; strong interpersonal skills; and well organized with clear attention to detail
- Intermediate English is essential
All CVs please send to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org