In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by end users.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Audit, aware, alert, maintain data safety tasks
- 2-3 years of experience in IT support role or other customer support role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues. – Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.